Important Dates to Remember
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is 31st January 2022.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection on 10th February 2022.
- Please note that the deadline for the early bird registration is 15th February 2022.
Abstract Submission Information
On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees for TERMIS-EU 2022, which is being held in Kraków, Poland from 28.06-1.07.2022, we invite you to submit an abstract on the conference theme “Perspectives and Challenges in Regenerative Medicine”.
Abstracts can be submitted within the following tracks:
|iPSCs, Stem Cells and Organoids|
Biologics, Exosomes, Nucleic Acids and Growth factors
Biomaterials, Matrices and Scaffolds
Biomechanics and Mechanobiology
Biofabrication and Bioreactors
Immunomodulation in TE
In vitro 3D Tissues and Organs Models
In vitro and In vivo Tissue Engineering
Modelling, Imaging and Other Enabling Technologies
Preclinical Study and Clinical Applications
Regenerative Medicine, Ageing and Cell Therapies
Regulatory, Business, Industrial Translation
Education and Societal Impact
Tissue and Organ Development
Endocrine and Immune
Neural and Spine
Respiratory and Gastrointestinal
Urologic and Reproductive
Skin and Hair Wound Healing
Submission mode: Abstracts will be only accepted in English, and have to be submitted electronically. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
Submission instructions: The electron abstract submission will be divided into several sections:
- Please indicate whether you want your abstract to be considered for:
- Podium presentation
- Poster presentation
- Podium or poster presentation
Please note that TERMIS-EU 2022 reserves the right to the final determination of the method of abstract presentation.
- Topic: Several topics have been defined for the abstract programme. Please choose the specific track from the list that your abstract falls under. You can choose up to two topics, however only one is required. Ensure you select the category, which describes the best the content of your abstract.
- Submission title: Should be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the presentation. The title must be in UPPER CASE and cannot exceed 200 characters. Do not put a full stop at the end of your title.
- Author (s): Abstract can include up to 15 authors. Please complete the contact information for each of the authors (academic degree, first name, last name, affiliation details, e-mail).
Please note that you can only be a presenting author for 2 abstracts.
- Presenting author: Please select the presenting author. You might also include your alternative contact data.
- Abstract body: The abstract body needs to contain the following sections: Introduction, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion(s). The abstract length is limited to 500 words total. You are also allowed to include references, please use the format as shown: 1. Suva, L. J. et al., Nat. Rev. Endocrinol. 7, 208–218 (2011).
- Keyword(s): Please enter 3 to 5 keywords.
- Comments/Remarks: Please indicate any comment or remarks about abstract submission
- It is necessary to agree on publishing the abstract in the conference materials.
- If you are SYIS* you can choose from the following options:
- I want my abstract to be considered for an award.
- I want to act as co-chair in a session.
- I want to attend the SYIS social night.
SYIS: The TERMIS definition for a Student member is any individual, who is engaged as a full-time graduate or undergraduate, in a university or college program and is actively involved in research in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Young Investigators are defined as persons who are employed by an academic institution in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, who have been awarded their doctoral degree within the past 3 years and who are not holding an appointment as a faculty or academic staff in a university/research institute.
- After submission, you can still edit or modify your abstract until 31.01.2022.
Selection and notification process
Selection: Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and scored by a panel of interprofessional judges prior to the Conference. The following criteria will be used:
- Relevance to the conference theme “Perspectives and Challenges in Regenerative Medicine”;
- Relevance to industrial and clinical applications;
- Novelty, scientific impact and educational value.
The TERMIS-EU 2022 reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted abstract and re-classify any accepted abstract.
Notification: You will receive a notification of acceptance, request of modification or abstract rejection by 10.02.2022 via email. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to inform all other authors of the status of the abstract.
Abstract withdrawal: If the abstract must be withdrawn, the TERMIS-EU 2022 office must be notified in writing by 28.05.2022 via e-mail to TERMIS-EUemail@example.com
Author registration: Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the conference by 15.04.2022. All presenters are expected to cover their own travel and lodging expenses and pay the conference registration fees. If the entire registration fee is not paid by the deadline, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn and will not be presented or published.
Publication of abstracts: All accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website or in the journal. Here you will have the ability to opt-out of the publication of your abstract.