Deadline to Submit Symposia Proposals: 15th December, 2021
Symposium Proposal General Points
TERMIS-EU 2022 invites symposia proposals in all areas of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. If you are interested in submitting a symposium proposal, please complete the form and submit it to TERMIS-EUfirstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of December, 2021.
- All symposia proposals must be submitted electronically, in Word or PDF format, in English, using the template provided above.
- The Submitting author (s) proposes the names of up to two chairs and the names of up to two invited speakers. Try to ensure gender balance when you can within the Chairs.
- The Submitting author(s) should be active as a Chair or Co-Chair. The additional Co-Chair will be suggested by the SYIS committee.
- Chair, Co-Chair and Submitting Author(s) should not appear as an Invited Speaker.
- TERMIS-EU 2022 would like to encourage symposia submitters to consider the diversity of their proposed invited speakers.
- TERMIS-EU 2022 may not be held responsible for any infringements because of plagiarism, libel, slander, or any misuse of material.
- Submitting Author(s) will abide by the conditions, deadline policies and decisions of the TERMIS-EU 2022 Committee.
Evaluation of the Symposium Proposal
The symposia proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme “Perspectives and Challenges in Regenerative Medicine”;
- Relevance to industrial and clinical applications;
- Novelty, scientific impact and educational value;
- Diversity of the groups represented.
Once the symposium is accepted proposer(s) will be notified by e-mail by the 31st of December, 2021. TERMIS-EU 2022 retains the right to merge similar symposium proposals or to cancel a symposium if a critical number of abstracts is not received.
The symposium chairs and their respective invited speakers confirm that they would register and pay to attend the conference and to chair the symposium or give a talk.
Financial Support for Symposia
Due to budget constraints, TERMIS-EU 2022 will not provide financial support to symposium chairs and invited speakers. However, TERMIS-EU 2022 will offer a reduced registration fee (early registration) to each symposium chair and invited speaker. The symposium organizers are encouraged to find sponsors to support the registration and/or travel of the speakers/organizers. Sponsors will be able to promote their company by way of advertising material as part of the symposium. Please do not reach out to potential sponsors until the notification of acceptance of the symposia proposal is communicated by the TERMIS-EU Krakow conference committee.
If you have any questions regarding the symposium organization, please contact us at TERMIS-EUemail@example.com.
We thank you for your interest in proposing a symposium and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Kraków in 2022!